I love a clean house!

Especially when I'm not dying of the fumes of the cleaners! ;-D That used to be the part that I HATED... working in a small bathroom with hardly any ventilation, and using all sorts of scrubs and cleaners to make that place sanitary. I would have to leave every few minutes, just to get some 'fresh' air. Even opening windows and turning on fans offered little relief from the potent smells and fumes. Wow. I'm glad those days are over! I really hated that...

Switching to non-toxic cleaners has eliminated this problem, and many more, come to find out. I don't have those nasty chemicals all over my floors and counters - or on my dishes and clothes. So many women have told me they can't imagine switching out their products, because to them, the smell of those products equals cleanliness... well, to me those smells were overbearing and come to find out... actually poisonous. Especially if certain ones are mixed together - even on accident.

Any comments on toxins, chemicals, or poisons in popular every-day household cleaners? Do you believe it or not believe it? I love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are interested in more detailed information, please contact me...