Losing weight and feeling great!

Think back... way back. To the time when you first decided to lose some weight and go on a diet. What you decided to do, what to eat, what not to eat, how much to work-out, and how much you lost. And remember... how long that lasted. Then think back to how many times you've done the same thing over again.

For me? Resolutions hit all the time. I get a wave of motivation and I commit myself to the Plan. But then a few days goes by and I slip. And I slip again. And I get so frustrated I no longer want to stick with it. That's me. Well-intentioned, but not a 'long-term committer' when it comes to the diet arena.

Then there are those who try everything in the book, and it works for awhile, but inevitably the pounds find them again.

There are, of course, the amazing ones who work-out, stay fit, eat healthy, and don't need to lose another pound! Hey, whoever you are, wherever you are, you've got my admiration, for sure.

The point is, there are a countless number of diet plans out there - many work, many don't. And honestly, so much weight gain could be avoided by good diet and exercise. But, hindsight is 20/20... woulda, coulda, shoulda. Wish I could, but I already tried it, and I just...

Well, if you want an alternative approach to the "yo-yo" method of dieting, this might be something for you to consider. It definitely worked for me, 'til I it was time to give in to the 'baby' weight. But I'm looking forward to doing the program after the baby arrives. Here's what the experts on it have to say... (and I don't mean expert doctors and nurses and physical trainers. I mean the people who struggled with weight gain, tried this after everything else, and it worked! So... back to the experts...)

Here's a blog with another testimonial. The whole blog looks great, by the way! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are interested in more detailed information, please contact me...