My Story...

I was introduced to Shaklee after about a year of health issues, and after having two miscarriages, unexplainable by my doctors. After only ten days of taking Shaklee vitamins and supplements, my health problems were disappearing and I began losing weight - which up to that point had been very difficult. And the best news is that I now have my third baby on the way - healthy and happy! While I give all the praise and glory to the Creator for blessing us with this child, I wonder how much the change in lifestyle aided this pregnancy. I thank God for giving my husband and I the chance to welcome this new life into the world, and I am so grateful that I was given the opportunity to try Shaklee as a NATURAL alternative. I have since become a Shaklee Independent Distributor, because I want to be able to share the Shaklee lifestyle with anyone who is interested, and who is searching for a natural way to health!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are interested in more detailed information, please contact me...